During the last few months I’ve done a lot of online talks and presentations. Most have been public but some have been private, some have been repeats (with updates) of past presentations while others are completely new.
- Continuous Money to the London CD group – discussing Minimally Viable Teams in more detail
- The Business Case for Agile in 2020: re-recording of a private presentation
- Evolution: from #NoProjects to Continuous Digital (2020 edition): was updated for Agile Newbury
- Common Product Owner Mistakes to Agile London
- Mission Impossible: The Product Owner to Agile Northants
And “Everything think you ever wanted to know about the Product Owner but were afraid to ask”, a conversation with Adrian Reed.
Unlike conference recordings which show me dancing around a stage these were all delivered online so I expect you will find the recordings better quality. The slides are available as PDFs, again on my website.