This week has been a bit of a feast about Agile On the Beach. So here is a list of this weeks writing and some previous posts.
- Agile on the Beach – update on review process
- Notes on Agile on the Beach submissions
- Why does AOTB have its own submission system?
- Mimas is OpenSource: the Agile on the Beach submission and review system is available to other conferences and the Mimas source code is on GitHub under an MIT license.
And some older entries that explain us:
- AOTB 2017 – notes on submission selection & review
- Mimas: What it does
- Agile on the Beach voting procedure
- Do you know the way to Falmouth? (needs an update)
This possibly shows that AOTB takes up far more of my life than it should! 🙂