We offer a selection Kanban training courses starting with a 1-day introduction to Kanban workshop.
- Kanban 1-day starter for software teams: high-energy, hands-on, one-day introduction to Kanban fundamentals.
- 2-day Kanban Systems Design: Foundations Level Kanban training class (KMP I), certified by Lean Kanban University, is for managers, developers, and anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of the Kanban Method.
- Kanban Multi-Systems: an advanced 2-day course focused on the roll-out and daily operation of multiple Kanban systems.
These courses are offered in association with Andy Carmichael, author of Essential Kanban Condensed and certified Kanban trainer Andy Carmichael (KCT). Together Kanban System Design and Kanban Cadences qualify for KMP (Kanban Management Professional Certification).
Customised version of these courses are available to suit specific client request. For example:
- 2-day Kanban training for software teams
- 2-day Xanpan training: the XP/Kanban hybrid method
Kanban software development is often seen as an alternative to Agile software development. However it is better thought of as a form of Agile software development and an alternative to Scrum Sprint style software development. The roots of Kanban are in Lean manufacturing and Toyota. Kanban tends to be better suited to less predictable environments, were support work is central or where teams struggle to keep to Sprint discipline.
While some see Kanban and Agile-Scrum as alternatives it is entirely possible to blend the two in a hybrid approach – for example Xanpan.
Please contact us for more information and to discuss your needs, use our contact form or call +44 (0)20 3286 4292 today.