Kanban 1-day starter – interactive training workshop for in-house delivery
This Kanban 1-day workshop teaches the fundamentals of the Kanban method in a high-energy and hands-on style. The interactive format provides for rapid learning as attendees experience working in a Kanban system.
Plus: free follow up consulting day
Attendees are prepared to begin Kanban adoption. This Kanban primer course is perfect for those pursuing their Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification and ensures preparedness for Kanban Systems Design and Kanban Cadences.
Who should attend Kanban 1-day?
This Kanban training workshop is primarily aimed at those working in the digital and software arena. Typical attendees include:
- Complete teams looking to adopt Kanban
- Senior Software Engineers and Software Testers
- Project Managers, Delivery Managers and Development Managers
- Product Manager, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Kanban fundamentals: work-in-progress (WIP) limits, cadence, bottlenecks, etc.
- Visual project management
- Managing workflow within constrains
- Continuous improvement culture
All attendees will receive a printed classroom workbook plus:
- Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business, ebook by David J. Anderson.
- Essential Kanban Condensed ebook but David J. Anderson and Andy Carmichael.
- Certificate of Completion from Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format
Successful completion of this course also entitles attendees to a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory a Lean Kanban University — the internationally recognized certifying body for Kanban professionals.
Free follow up day
A free follow up day with one of the workshop leaders is available to accompany this course. The day may be used to discuss implementation, address specific questions or in a number of other ways.
This workshop is lean by Allan Kelly and Dr Andy Carmichael, an Accredited Kanban Trainer, and co-author of Essential Kanban Condensed. Together Allan and andy bring decades of experience in software development, Kanban methods and Agile software development in general.
More? – Contact us
Please get in touch to discuss pricing. From our London base we quote all inclusive prices. All areas of the UK are easily accessible as is most of Europe. We even offer a discount for London clients!
Please use our contact form or call direct on +44 (0)20 3286 4292 today to find out more.