Agile training courses are a great way for a team to get started with Agile, or for an existing team to reflect and improve. I think of it more as a rehearsal than training and it can make a great kick-off for a new team or new piece of work.
“Very inspiring – can’t wait to get started”
“Brilliant Allan – thank you”
“Really good. Not too much powerpoint; kept everyone engaged. Really good practical stuff that we can go away and start doing”
I try to make all my Agile training workshops very interactive. I believe people learn best from experience.
- I believe in training to create change rather than training for the sake of training.
- I aim to deliver courses which equip attendees to immediately put their learning into action.
I am London based and regularly travel around the UK to deliver training and consulting. Most of Europe is within easy reach and I occasionally travel to the USA and even Australia for clients. (That said, clients in London can expect a discount.)
Unlike some training companies, when you book Allan Kelly, you get Allan Kelly, you get my wealth of experience and knowledge. You get someone who has not just written a book on Agile development, you get someone who has written multiple books on Agile methods and related subjects.
Bigger training companies often have a bench full of trainers so you don’t know who you will actually get until late in the day. When it comes to training I created these courses I’m teaching material I know well and I’m more than happy to go off-piste and discuss how these techniques apply to your environment.
Inspiring Agile training courses
All Agile training courses can be customised on request:
- Agile Training for software teams: 2-day introduction workshop.
- Kanban training: A range of courses from 1 to 5 days (also Xanpan training).
- Product Owner Masterclass: for Product Managers and Business Analysts who want to go above and beyond the more common offerings, 2-days.
- Backlogs, Requirements and User Stories: a 1-day look at the essential elements of product ownership.
- Agile Value Planning: 1-day workshop putting business value centre stage.
- Agile for Business Analysts: 2-day Agile foundations workshop focused on how BAs work in Agile teams.
- Leading & Managing Agile: 6 half day workshops over 12 weeks to help the next generation of leaders.
See also Test Driven Development and other technical training workshops.
Workshops for Agile Outside of Software Development, “Non-IT Agile”, is an increasingly common request. I have delivered versions of the Agile Foundations Workshop to non-technical teams. As each domain is different some modifications are needed, please get in touch.
Almost all the Agile training courses listed on this site are designed and delivered by myself, Allan Kelly. The technical courses are offered in partnership with associates and on occasion my courses are delivered by associates too.
I am to give attendees the experience of working Agile in the classroom, rather than Agile training I think of courses more as Agile rehearsal.
Most training courses are delivered on client site, some public courses are run in partnership with Learning Connexions.
Being London based most of my training and consulting in in the UK. I get to Europe regularly and occasionally as far as the USA and Canada, clients have even had me travel to Australia.
All quotes are fully inclusive of materials, travel and other expenses. I normally provide a free follow on consulting day with any workshop.
Prices vary depending on location and the number of people attending. For example, London area clients normally receive a discount. Clients requiring more than one class also receive significant discounts on repeats.
If you need to book more than one course you can expect a good discount on a second one. Similarly, if you book my agile consulting services you can expect a “Buy 3 get 1 free” offer.
Give me a call, once I know something more I’m more than happy to discuss prices and offer discounts.
Please get in touch today or call (+44) 020 3286 4292 now.