Agile training courses are a great way for a team to get started with Agile, or for an existing team to reflect and improve. I think of it more as a rehearsal than training and it can make a great kick-off for a new team or new piece of work.
“Very inspiring – can’t wait to get started”
“Brilliant Allan – thank you”
“Really good. Not too much powerpoint; kept everyone engaged. Really good practical stuff that we can go away and start doing”
I try to make all my Agile training workshops very interactive. I believe people learn best from experience.
- I believe in training to create change rather than training for the sake of training.
- I aim to deliver courses which equip attendees to immediately put their learning into action.
I am London based and regularly travel around the UK to deliver training and consulting. Most of Europe is within easy reach and I occasionally travel to the USA and even Australia for clients.
Inspiring training workshops
All workshops can be customised on request:
- NEW! – Leading & Managing Agile Software Development, six half-day workshops over 12 weeks
- Agile Training foundations workshop: 2-day introduction
- Agile Masterclass: 2-day workshop for teams who want to improve their agile
- Product Owner Masterclass: for Product Managers and Business Analysts who want to go above and beyond the more common offerings, 2-days
- Backlogs, Requirements and User Stories: a 1-day look at the essential elements of product ownership
Workshops for Agile Outside of Software Development, “Non-IT Agile”, is an increasingly common request. I have delivered versions of the Agile Foundations Workshop to non-technical teams. As each domain is different some modifications are needed, please get in touch.
Almost all the courses listed on this site are designed and delivered by myself, Allan Kelly. The technical courses are offered in partnership with associates and on occasion my courses are delivered by associates too.
Most training courses are delivered on client site, some public courses are run in partnership with Learning Connexions.
Being London based most of my training and consulting in in the UK. U get to Europe regularly and occasionally as far as the USA and even Australia for clients.
All quotes are fully inclusive of materials, travel and other expenses. I normally provide a free follow on consulting day with any workshop.
Prices vary depending on location and the number of people attending. For example, London area clients normally receive a discount. Clients requiring more than one class also receive significant discounts on repeats.
Give me a call, once I know something more I’m more than happy to discuss prices and offer discounts.
Please get in touch today or call (+44) 020 3286 4292 now.