Continous Digital is the Agile alternative to projects inspired by #NoProjects. Participants in this workshop will learn t rethink the way digital work is managed.
Who should attend?
- Digital development managers: Software development managers, Delivery managers, Portfolio controllers
Team Leaders: Senior Developers, Architects, Product Managers/Owners
Developers who aspire to leadership roles
What will I learn?
- The Continuous Digital model
- How to increase value delivered by changing work processes
- How the project model hinders continuous delivery and reduces value
- Knowing when to increase resources and when to terminate work using agile portfolio management
- How to use Minimally Viable Teams to create Minimally Viable Products
- The Ameoba management model for teams and portfolios
- Scheduling and forecasting in a project free environment
This workshop is highly interactive. Set piece exercises are interspersed with discussion, Q&A and some slide ware.
Private on-site and public courses available
This course is available today for private on-site delivery at your company. Please get in touch for…
We are currently in the process of scheduling public courses for later this year. For the latest updates – and to suggest your preferred dates – please get in touch…
All attendees receive:
- Printed and electronic copies of the slides
- Copies of Allan Kelly’s books Project Myopia and Continuous Digital.
Creator and facilitator
For more details please call +44 (0) 20 3286 4292 or use the contact form.